The position as Legal Director is newly established as a result of the divestment of Nissens Cooling Solutions from the Nissens Group to A.P. Moller Holding.
For the purpose of this recruitment Nissens Cooling Solutions has retained PBO Juridisk Rekruttering to conduct this search for the right candidate on behalf of Nissens Cooling Solutions.
The position holds a direct reporting line to the CFO of the company, Jakob Backs, who is responsible for Finance and several support functions in Nissens Cooling Solutions, including Legal, HR, Marketing & Administration.
The legal department will be located in our headquarter in Horsens.
Who are we looking for?
Nissens Cooling Solutions is looking for an experienced profile with a very good business understanding and the ability to influence the organization and management.
As Legal Director in the legal department you will be the person at the end of the table securing the advice to management and influencing the decisions on legal matters in the best interest of the company.
Hence, we are looking for an experienced lawyer with a strong business acumen and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving. As head of the legal department, you are able to rapidly assess potential risks and consequences of business and legal decisions and have extensive hands-on experience within contracts combined with a commercial mindset and strong communication skills.
All-round legal support and advice to management and functional areas across the organization (operational, tactical and strategic)
- Contract management
- Legal compliance and legal risk assessment/management
- Insurance agreements and negotiations
- Support on data and document management excellence
- Advice on external legal supplier platforms and preferred legal networks (DK and international)
- Ad hoc legal tasks and projects across the organization
Main challenges in the position as Legal Director
- Heading the legal work, including negotiation of complex contracts with the largest and most interesting global OEMs in the growing wind turbine industry
- Driving the integration of new technologies and the increasingly important agenda for product innovation – building a strong foundation and development platform on Intellectual Property Rights for Nissens Cooling Solutions going forward
- Setting the scene of the company on legal matters with the ability to make a strong footprint, including continued development of the legal function in a dynamic and ambitious organization and industry environment
Nissens Cooling Solutions is an acknowledged supplier of innovative, customized and technically advanced cooling solutions, comprising water coolers, oil coolers, charge-air coolers (air- or water-cooled), fuel coolers as well as condensers and plate heat exchangers. Nissens Cooling Solutions also offers complete cooling packages consisting of pumping units, tube kits, water coolers and plate heat exchangers.
With the A.P. Moller Holding acquisition in 2021, Nissens Cooling Solutions has set its path to grow and to further develop and speed up new sustainable cooling technologies, as more effectively cooling solutions will be fundamental to improve the renewable energy´s position. This is a unique opportunity for Nissens Cooling Solutions to be part of A.P Moller´s ambitious plans to contribute to the transition into renewable energy.
All products are manufactured according to customer specifications, and prototypes are produced prior to final customer approval. Innovation, flexibility and quick service are core values at Nissens Cooling Solutions.
We pay a great deal of attention to job satisfaction and your personal and professional development. You can count on developing your skills with interesting work, relevant training and personal development plans. We emphasize being good colleagues who support each other, share knowledge, and make work fun. We work closely together to support and evolve our skills and competences.
Your qualifications and experience
- Our new colleague has a master’s degree in Danish Law (cand.jur or cand.merc.jur) combined with a strong and extensive professional background as legal advisor – either from a law firm or as an in-house counsel.
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience within from similar position
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience from international production company
- You have a solid commercial mindset and an open personality, and you use your diplomatic skills to express and synthesize complex issues and reach a consensus between the parties.
- You communicate clearly and interact with all levels of management in a proactive manner.
- Your negotiation skills are key in face-to-face negotiations but also in remote negotiations on entire contracts or separate provisions. You show a large degree of overview in such situations.
- You have a hands-on mentality,you are independent, result oriented and possess excellent planning skills
- You have strong communication skills; fluent in both English and Danish
Accession of employment
As soon as possible and by agreement. Job interview is held on an ongoing basis and the position is taken down when the right candidate is found.
If you are the right candidate, please submit your CV and an application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org - preferably today.
As always, I am at your disposal for a confidential dialogue and would like to elaborate on your inquiry - call +45 2332 9782.
Contact Information | PBO Juridisk Rekruttering
PBO Legal Recruitment is always available for informal dialogue and guarantees 100% confidentiality, an intuitive, efficient and serious recruitment process - always focusing on the candidate's and employers' common goals and always thorough follow-up and proper ongoing briefing in the proces.
Følg gerne virksomheden på LinkedIn eller Facebook for newsfeed om spændende rekrutteringsopgaver, for interessante og relevante stillingsopslag i hele DK og for opdateringer og links til nyttig og essentiel viden om nyheder inden for: jura, formidling af fast ejendom, forsikringsret, revision og finansiering – altid med aktuelle kildehenvisninger, så vi sammen kan bygge vores “vidensbank” op.
Tjek løbende bloggen for info om seneste tiltag eller følg med på linket til aktuelle stillinger.
PBO Juridisk Rekruttering – “out of the box” legal recruiting – because it works!