PBO Juridisk Rekruttering is looking for an experienced (+6 years) in-house lawyer (cand. jur.) for the role as Head of Legal & Compliance at Caverion. The right candidate is well versed in the legal profession or is an experienced in-house lawyer.
Caverion Denmark is part of the Caverion Group, which is stock listed in Helsinki. Caverion Denmark is entering into a new strategy phase, where profitable growth is a key target.
We are looking for a proactive corporate lawyer, who is well-founded in contract law. Business support is a key factor; moreover, the role includes corporate governance and compliance, and we prefer a candidate who has some experience e.g., with GDPR and competition law.
Knowledge of employment law would be useful. We do not expect you to be an expert in all areas, but a good base knowledge would be beneficial.
In the position as Head of Legal & Compliance you must efficiently lead and develop Caverion Denmark’s Legal & Compliance function. You must have excellent co-operation skills as well as be a good communicator and listener. You will be working with both commercial and technical oriented colleagues.
You will take ownership and develop the processes within the Legal & Compliance function in line with the Group level common operational model. An important part of the job is to educate relevant stakeholders within Caverion Denmark in internal processes and procedures related to the legal and compliance domain.
In this position you report directly to the CEO of Caverion Denmark and in matrix to the Group Head of Legal & Compliance in Finland. You will be based in the Caverion Denmark headquarter in Fredericia or alternatively in Skovlunde or Copenhagen. Some travel will be relevant to customer sites in Denmark, and occasionally also to Caverion sites in other countries. We have flexible working arrangements, and it is possible to work partly remotely depending on the activities.
- Ensuring due corporate governance of Caverion Denmark A/S in line with Group instructions
- Supporting and advising business in legal, contractual and compliance matters
- Drafting and commenting of contracts, trade agreements, etc.
- Taking lead of the legal part of our large offers, and participating in risk and tender reviews
- Participating in contract negotiations
- Internal compliance
- Process optimization and guidelines
- Employee training
- Knowledge of employee law
- Successfully implementing new functional processes and solutions
- Contact to external lawyers
Your qualifications and experience
- Master of Laws or an equivalent university degree in law
- Several years of experience within a corporate, legal function – some preferably from a publicly listed and internationally operating company. The experience may be a combination of work as an attorney and corporate lawyer
- Sound knowledge of Danish corporate law and good corporate governance
- Sound knowledge of local contract laws, standards- and practices relevant to Caverion’s business
- Proficiency in English (fully fluent in written and spoken English)
- Understand the role as a value contributor to the business
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Solution-driven rather than just indicating problems
- Open and positive mindset and the will to deal with people locally and across borders with colleagues in other countries and cultures
By making built environments smart and sustainable, we enable performance and people’s well-being – living better, working more productively, travelling safely and exploring further.
You can trust our expert guidance during the entire life cycle of their buildings, infrastructure or industrial sites and processes: from design & build to projects, technical and industrial maintenance, facility management as well as advisory services.
Caverion Denmark is a leading provider of services within four business areas:
- Technical Maintenance and Smart Technology
- Managed Services
- Energy & Infrastructure
- Industrial Automation
Read more about Caverion: https://www.caverion.dk/
Interested in becoming part of Caverion?
Caverion wants to fill the position as soon as possible. Job interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we remove the add when the right candidate has been found, so please do not hesitate and submit your CV in English to email@example.com - preferably today.
As always, we are at your disposal for a confidential dialogue and would like to elaborate on your inquiry - call +45 2332 9782.
Contact Information | PBO Juridisk Rekruttering
PBO Juridisk Rekruttering står altid til rådighed for uformel dialog og er garant for 100 % fortrolighed, en intuitiv, effektiv og seriøs rekrutteringsproces med allesteds nærværende fokus på kandidatens og arbejdsgivernes fælles mål og altid grundig opfølgning og orientering i processen.