TMF Group is looking for an Administrative Officer (preferably legal secretary, PA or similar background) to join legal team. We imagine that you have gained your experience from, for example, the legal profession, in-house positions, the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority or similar companies.
For the purpose of this TMF Group has retained PBO Juridisk Rekruttering to conduct this search for the right candidate on behalf of TMF Group.
We are looking for an experienced legal secretary with knowledge about support to legal and handling corporate matters for our client companies together with TMF’s Danish Legal and Global Entity Management team such as incorporations, liquidations, annual meetings of shareholders, board meetings, etc. hence in in close collaboration with the Team Leader on securing a smooth process for directorship and fiscal representation services, offering subject matter guidance.
You will work as a part of the General Entity Management Team, providing timely and quality service to clients in assigned client portfolio, assist on internal projects, and support senior legal and admin staff, with a proactive approach for clients and TMF.
Your general focus is on all aspects of compliance, regulation, transparency and support.
The role will report directly to Team Leader Legal & Global Entity Management, Magnus Bojer-Larsen.
Key responsibility areas:
- Assist lawyers with legal documents such as management agreements, minutes of board meetings, proposals, appointment/removal of directors, change of articles of association, change of the company’s seat, business name, powers of attorney, periodical reports and certificates, arrangement of notarization of documents, etc.
- Maintain the client portfolio in good standing and compliant with Danish laws
- Create annual wheels/calendar for standard client types, as well as board work
- Set-up and management of system data such as TastSelv, Medarbejdersignatur, User Organisation Rights etc.
- Collect and be involved with KYC and AML Information, including the preparationof AML/UBO reports
- Handle and support Global Mobility and work environment services
- Close coordination with senior staff in respect of on-boarding / intake of new clients and respective tax and legal registrations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- a general understanding of Danish companylaw, including functions of the board procedures, activities and responsibilities/obligations
- an overview of public authorities such as Danish Tax Administration, ATP, Danish Business Authority and the digital solutions of these authorities
- good knowledge of both Danish and English (B2 – C1)
- expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook), and interest in project coordination
- 3+ years of experience in similar organizations or with law firms is preferred
- experience with KYC and AML is a plus
You will succeed in the role if you;
- communicate effectively with clients and thirdparties concerning legal, tax, compliance, or administrative issues
- are responsible and organized, commercially aware individual with professional and reliable conduct
- keep the Team Leader and the Client’s Manager informed over the status of projects
- have a problem-solving attitude
- engage and build credibility with influential individuals both internally and externally
- manage stakeholders' expectations about delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate
- create team success – as a member
- uphold the VALUES of the organization in all you do
- are a trustworthy team member who consider those around you
Working at TMF Group Offers:
Learning opportunities: You will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client request. You will also be able to apply for an be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: You can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
About TMF Group
We help global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
With operations in more than 80 countries providing outsourced compliance services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
Accession of employment
As soon as possible and by agreement. Job interview is held on an ongoing basis and the position is taken down when the right candidate is found.
If you are the right candidate, please submit your CV and an application in English to email@example.com.
As always, I am at your disposal for a confidential dialogue and would like to elaborate on your inquiry - call +45 2332 9782.
Contact Information | PBO Juridisk Rekruttering
PBO Juridisk Rekruttering står altid til rådighed for uformel dialog og er garant for 100 % fortrolighed, en intuitiv, effektiv og seriøs rekrutteringsproces med allesteds nærværende fokus på kandidatens og arbejdsgivernes fælles mål og altid grundig opfølgning og orientering i processen.